Do girls like short wavy hair?

well I have natural wavy hair, I've had some comments, some girls are like wow! that's NICE, and some are like you should make it straight.just need to know do girls like wavy hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like a guy that looks too preened.

Natural is the best way to go I find, there's nothing wrong with a few tweaks here or there but I hate the idea of a guy that spends more time on his hair than I do. Especially when what they have naturally sounds fine. Short and wavy sounds good.

Of course this is just my opinion and is taste dependent on a much larger scale.

• Hey yea thnx!...ey you could be those kinda of persons that work on telling people which clothes to wear because I was the other answers you put and they were good!

• Hahah, thanks :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think natural is the best way to go. It depends on you, whether you like it straight or not. But, speaking for myself, short and wavy sounds good.

• I like wavy hair. Paired with a nice body.DEELISH!

• I like hair with a wave to it! I like anything natural on a bloke.

• I like wavy hair you have to explain that guy that have wavy hair are a lot of fun and guys with straight hair not fun at all

• i like the natural hair look. so wavy

What Guys Said 0