Some women take light years to get ready?

I know why they do it, but its so f***ing annoying to be late for every damn thing. We're supposed to be going to the beach and she's been taking over an hour! Why do you need to wear make up on the beach?

Most Helpful Guy

• whats asine to me is most girls will spend hours putting on makeup, but won't even do a few min at the gym

What Girls Said 2

• shes trying to look her best in front of u! :D

• she wants to look her best. which is better a girl who takes long to get ready and looks great, or a girl who is ready in 5 minutes but looks drab and unimpressive?

What Guys Said 3

• Having been in a relationship with a girl that never put on makeup and never tried to look good for me, trust me that time that she is putting into making herself look more beautiful is a good thing and not something that you should ever get upset at her for... she wants you to always be stunned by her beauty and although I feel that makeup does not determine if someone is beautiful... it is a tool they have to blow us away

• I agree my girlfriend looks beautiful without makeup, but because she's really good at applying makeup without going overboard she looks stunning afterwards.

• Get used to it. It is a part of men being visual creatures. (Women like to be shown off.)

• Light years is a measurement of distance, not time.

• Its a figure of speech. though I guess I used it in the wrong context

• No its not, its a measurement of distance,

literally just said that

• I used it as a figure of speech. just like michio kaku and brian greene have done that in there books plenty of times.