Sunglasses-them dumb ass looking ones

girls,

especially you girls that wear those goofy dumb looking sunglasses, what is going through your mind?

Do people actually tell you that you look like a freak ? they are the biggest turn-off and indicate vanity, excessive vanity, what in the world drives you to wear, and shell out 2-300 bucks for these piece of crap 70's looking sunglasses? they are so damn annoying!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my serious Ray Bans. they are the standard rectangle frames, nothing special. I just got them because they have god protection. I would never buy a 200 dollar pair of sunglasses that are in style for now, and not later. But sometimes I do just want some "funglasses." Which are the sunglasses that are crazy in style now. I got some 80s wayfarer sunglasses because no one else has them and I just think they are cool. I don't wear them out as serious sunglasses but when I have friends over and we take some pictures I put my funglasses on. I also got a pair of aviators as funglasses. But when you see girls wearing them, don't criticize them because chances are you are wearing something that they think is hideous too.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like wearing sunglasses, and I think the ones with the huge frames are ugly, but they're in style, so of course people are going to wear them.

Plus, they do have other benefits. Other sunglasses don't always block the sun from every angle, but bigger frames give more coverage. They also cover the skin around the eyes. I just wear sunblock, but to each his own.

• I only wear sunglasses when I need to, other wise I don't like wearing them. Its just a mini-time trend.

• I don't wear sunglasses because I haven't found the right ones yet. Most wear the goofy looking ones because of celebrity culture. They are imitating someone.

• I have and never will wear sunglasses of any sort, so I guess I wouldn't know.

I've always thought they were for spoilt wannabe WAGs.

• lmaoooooooo.

i find it funny your ranting and raging about girls fashion dos or donts

no disrespect it humors me.

• I love my sunnies, they are stylish and cute. I have wayfarers, Diors, Armani, the huge Nicole Richie ones.I love sunglasses! I've never had a guy complain about it, I honestly didn't think they cared lol but everyone has an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Well on the bright side it's just a celebrity-induced fad that should pass over just like Jellies and Yo-Yo's

• Sorry to break it to you, but Jellies are supposed to be coming back. . .no fad is dead forever.

• Yo-yos are awesome.

• I have to agree that yo yos are pretty cool - just a fad that came to mind.

Maybe parachute pants are a better example?? haha

And please don't tell me that jellies are coming back!!