Do guys think belly button piercing are trashy?

I really want mine done , but I don't want to come off as trashy .

Most Helpful Guy

• You've goit it right It varies from the slutty to the trashy to the cheap to the silly depending on your size and shape and age.

What Guys Said 8

• Trashy? No. It's too little of a subject to get worked up about.

But, would it hurt during sex? Or would you remove it?

• As a guy a think it's pretty trashy, Can't say I find it attractive at all, to be honest I think it's a bit disgusting. Although everyone has a different opinion. It just seems a kind of trashy/silly young teen kind of thing to do.

• Not at all. Getting ton's of tattoo's makes you look trashy. Also if your going to show off your naval piercing and not want to seem slutty then wear what Britney Spears wore in the music video I'm not a girl, not yet a woman.

• personally I think its the new tramp stamp

• They fine.

• Yeah I do, its just not my type of girl

• No they're sexy.

• I find them severely unnattractive, if you want it done go for it but me personally I think they are nasty and wouldn't want to date a girl with it done.

What Girls Said 3

• NO. None of the guys I've known/been involved with thought they were trashy. Unless you carry it around like some kind of trophy, showing it off all the time. Piercings are not about what others think, it's about what YOU think suits you. If a guy judges you trashy by it, then it's his problem, he's obviously too shallow to understand that they are not a 'sign' for anything.

• I've goten mine done. One of my guy friends said it was slutty and all the boys who see it will be like " yes I'm going to get laid!". But my other guy friend don't think that, especiall since I'm not really the "slutty" type. I think it just matters how you show it. If you are wearing half shirts and such, then yeah it may come off as trashy, but other than that I really don't think it is trashy.

• I think they're cute when you're on the beach or in an environment where it's ok to show your belly. But if you're walking around school with a shirt that's too short, then it becomes trashy