Are glasses attractive on guys? Just wondering how many girls think so.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. My boyfriend has contacts so he almost never wears glasses. He's hot without them, but oh so much hotter when he wears them.

What Girls Said 16

• It really depends on the guy. Some guys can pull of glasses, some can't. That, and it depends on the glasses, too. A friend of mine wears contacts most of the time, but when he wears his glasses, wow, he's hot. The style really suits his face, though.

I think as long as the style compliments him well, then glasses aren't really an issue.

• Yep, as long as the frames suit his face.

• depends on the guy and his style and the style of the glasses.

• Glasses are sxy but might not work on everybody.

OHH yeah but those thick blck rmmed nerd ones.

HOT!

• They totally are. I love guys in glasses :]

• It depends on the guy and what style it is. Most guys are attractive with glasses and I like them, but some look better with contacts

• Depends on the style and fit. This guy I like looks really hilarious in glass but that's because there to big for his head, soo..yeah. As long as there not to big, I don't think it matters.

• i guess it depends on how your hair is and what you wear . if you were nerdy clothes with bad hair obviously glasses aren't gonna look good on you .

• Actually I love glasses, my boyfriend wears contacts and I WISH he would wear them, cause I think their really cute!

• if the guy's cute, it works.

• Yes, it's cute :)

• yes! but only when the guy has a very defined jaw

• yep

• I think it can be very SEXY...

• depends on the guy and the style of glasses

• i LOVE glasses on guys. the best is when a guy wears contacts and randomly wears glasses every so often. love it.

What Guys Said 4

• Just wear what makes you look good and are comfortable in. If you are uncomfortable in glasses, then don't wear them, get contacts instead. When it comes down to it, it doesn't really matter. Glasses are not going to make or break your chances with someone, but lacking confidence from wearing them or not wearing them might.

• ...Flip-sided for girls...

I LOVE when a cute girl is wearing glasses! It's just like, idk, she looks so cute, but so intelligent at the same time...

Ughh! I love it! lol

• Glasses are always attractive on guys and girls because I personally like glasses, I attract to guys and girls both if they are wearing glasses

• i have lotsa girls make fun of me . :(