What is the first thing women look at before they like a man?

What is the first thing a woman looks at to say she likes a man?

I was in a meeting where very many people attended and I sat behind some girls who talked about a gentleman they like.

I was wondering what they looked in the man because no one could admire his looks .

My ears are cut as a masaii but I didn't get what they were looking at .

He had good mobile phone a nice car ?

so can somebody tell me what girls look at first?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• before I like a man?

okay the first first thing I look at is the face, if the face is at least half way decent, (the things I especially look at on a guys face is eyes lips and teeth if they have a nice hair cut or if they have facial hair omg I love facial on a guy as long as its well kept) I like a guy that takes very good care of himself, after that I look at the way he dresses if he has style that's good too but he doesn't absolutely need to dress perfect I get it we're in a recession, just don't throw like a bob the builder shirt or anything stupid/ugly, after that I look at his build, he can be muscular but not way too muscular, I don't like em' bony or really overweight, average is perfect then after that the only way I will go any further with the guy is if he has a good personality, if his personality sucks not even his looks will save him :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• based on looks, id say good hair, nice teeth, nice hands, nice legs and butt and sex appeal. then, id look for interest in knowing me (not just what I look like), knowledgable and open minded, opinionated while respecting others opinions, never demeaning, never pushy, never controlling, never clingy or needy, content but active and involved.

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes even if a guy isn't attractive he may have a nice feature girls can like. For example nice eyes or a good body. I personally look at a guys hands and chest first. Hands tell a lot about a guy. They tell me if he works hard or not and if he takes care of himself. And a broad chest tells me if he works out/works hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every girl looks at something different, we aren't all the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just wanted to know from you what you look for I'm finding out what different girls look at

What Guys Said 1

• usually the car or the clothes a good indication of how much money you have...

0|0
    0|0