Would you call this fat?

do you think I look fat in a bikini guys? what do you think!? if you saw a girl with a body like this at the beach what would you think?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think you are fat.

The problem you are having is how you see yourself.

We are our own worst critics.

If you are not happy with how you look, it doesn't matter what we say...you will still think the way you think.

If you are not happy with your body it is going to show in how you dress and act around others.

If that is the case then it's up to you to do something about it.

If it is really bothering you, first you don't need diet. Look for ways to tone up. You do NOT have a problem with weight. Did you hear that girl?

Sadly, at your age everyone is so busy using their eyes, they forget the cover has nothing to do with what's inside...and that is so much more important.

I have dated some drop dead gorgeous women who couldn't hold a candle to some of the others who often don't get noticed in a crowd. Real beauty is something that starts from down deep inside.

What Guys Said 6

• lmao...

try making a FULL picture of yourself... a guy won't go to the beach looking at your stomach...

i mean... there are like 10+ places a guy looks first...

with out a full picture you can't get a good answer

• 100% not far. So far from fat, I almost laughed :)

That is slim

• not with clothes on! or off really.

• i love any girl in a bikini. you are definatley not fat. although, id perfer you wore an even smaller suit hehe

btw: ur sexy:)

• Depends on the guy and what size he prefers his women to be.

• nope, very sexy

What Girls Said 7

• If a girl is confident, a guy won't think she's fat. Plus that girl in the photo was skinny. And also guys like bikinis because they're almost naked haha

• No not fat at all I promise, your healthy(;

• You're not fat. You could tone up if you wanted to, but you still look fine.

• you're not fat you look so much better than me in a bikini

• Omg! Skinny much!

• you're not fat

• You are not fat. You have a gorgeous body. Beware of bottoms that cause bulges though. This does not indicate that you're fat, but simply that they're the wrong fit.