How should I handle this?

There's this guy at my school who acts like he hates me, but I want to be his friend. =\ He's shy, but friendly towards everyone. Whenever I pass him in the hallway he will not look at me, like you can tell he's purposely not looking, and when he does make eye contact with me, he looks MAD. If he's next to me in the hallway, he'll walk faster until he's a good distance away from me, and there are times that I'll glance over at him and he'll look away REAL fast.

I'm trying to be friends with him, but he won't even accept my friend request on Facebook. =\ My friends all say he's the nicest guy in the world, but he HATES me. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Can't win over everyone. Some people just won't like you. Move on and forget about it.

What Girls Said 1

• stop trying to be friends with him! he obviously doesn't like you and is showing you negative signals so why are you chasing after him trying to be friends? you are only making yourself look pathetic in his eyes he's probably thinking "damn I can't stand this chick and she still is running behind me"