Guys--Do you like the airbrushed look on girls?

There is an airbrush makeup sold at Sephora that I tried. It made my skin look perfect and covered up all my flaws. The problem is that it looks rather fake and painted on, like I have no pores. Do you guys think it's better to have a perfect, flawless look that is airbrushed or is it OK to show blemishes and flaws?

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you happen to have a link to the product you used?

• I'll provide you the link when you provide me with an actual answer.

• Well fine then. Here you go: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P242119&categoryId=B70

• Thanks

i don't know about guys, but the flawless result sounds good to me

What Guys Said 2

• I like a girl who can embrace her physical features for what they are, flaws and all. But that's not to say I don't appreciate when a girl gets dolled up in order to look her best. As long as she doesn't feel that she needs to apply makeup in order to be presentable and is comfortable with her looks then by all means. With that said there is a certain realness to a person who can expose their flaws and if this makeup creates a "fake" effect I don't think that genuineness would be conveyed.

• no me nothing worse then the airbrush it looks disgusting

What Girls Said 1

• i think as long as you apply it lightly and it doesn't look like you're wearing makeup, just that you have perfect skin then its good. personally I have really huge pores so I've always liked the poreless look