Does my foundation look too fake?

i airbrush my makeup on every day. does it look too fake? or is the airbrushed and perfect look sexy?

and please no haters. I just want to know what guys think about it.

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• to me, your make up looks really good! just make sure it matches your neck, sorry I couldn't tell the lighting is off on my computer..but if it matches your neck, then I think it looks fine! it just depends on the person..like my mom, sister and everyone in my family has been wearing make up regularly since like 6th grade. but some people don't like make up, and only wear in lightly so their mostly natural. it just depends on how you want to put yourself out their- natural and light, or make up and unique and cool? hahaha whatever you want, I'm sure you'll look gorgeous, since your really pretty!

What Guys Said 16

• Looks way too fake

• Looks Fake.

• It looks like you have way to much make up on. So yeah it looks fake.

• Picture 1 and 2 make you look good, but pictures 3 and 4 look kind of fake

• when you say no haters, you are essentially fishing for complements...not attractive. however actually pertaining to ur question, you are definitely pretty

• honestly, yeah,

just compare ure pix when you make up with these!

• Judging by that arby/anon thing that went on and on, if you wanted attention.. you got it.

Jealousy is a curse.

• Shut the f*** up, I've seen her actions on here, she IS a troll. They are right...Don't judge them by one answer.

• You made a new profile just for that? WTF is with these wierdos in this question. You are all as bad as each other.

Jealousy is a curse. So is attention seeking. Happy?

• bitch and troll

• You look great in all the pictures but the second picture is the best. I don't think it looks fake.

• Girl you look hott. It doesn't look fake, you look sexy, and like a girl that cares about the way she look, and what people think of her..

• no but little bit of light brown would go good..

• Only the 1st pic

Otherwise just the right amount.

Damn your pretty

• HOT! HOT!

did I mention HOT!

• i don't wanna see you without makeup

• seems like you want attention from us guys but anyways your sh*t looks fake I don't know about other guys but too much makeup makes you look fake as f*** if I wake up next to you and your sh*t looks f***ed up cause you ain't got no makeup on then guess what your ugly end of story

• I'm gonna comment here, because I wanna be anonymous LMFAO

About that "intersting long answer" :

well done gals... it's necessary controll yourself, and stop fighting over nothing, congrats. x

What Girls Said 20

• All your really trying to do is get compliments...which is pretty sad...lmao.

Btw, I do think airbrushed make-up looks fake, you look like one of those preppy stuck-up bitches who think they are all that and can get any guy they want. Maybe if you had less make-up,less of a tan, and not bleach blonde hair you wouldn't look that way...but who knows you still might.

• Troll.

Attention Whore.

(let's not go through that part that you'll deny it, and bla bla bla, and I will prove you that you're wrong, so I'll just ask to people check your others questions, and the answers, and they'll see and realize how fake and attention whore you are!

Because that's what most of the people here on this site think of you, TROLL)

• Maybe you could try a lighter formula, and in the summer you'd probably be able to get away with just tinted moisturizer. A little blush would also help :) If you're not naturally so tan, maybe you should ditch the self-tanner / bronzer / tanning bed, or maybe the color is just a little too dark. I think the reason some people are calling you fake is because of your bleached hair, and besides, I think a slightly darker color would prettier :) Your lip gloss in one of the pictures is maybe a little too fluorescant, but whatever. I hope this doesn't come off as too mean or too critical, please tell me if it does though. On the plus side, you have really beautiful eyes and have great features. =)

• Yeah, it does look pretty thick. Maybe try a lighter formula?

• I think it looks pretty. Especially in the first two. Maybe don't put it on AS MUCH (if that's possible?) and maybe use a LITTLE blush(I like bronzer) to give your face more dimension so it looks a little more natural. I think that would help. I really like it, looks like you have amazing skin. What is the airbrush stuff you use? I MAY WANT SOME! lol

• To be honest, it's obvious you're airbrushed. Now, on the one hand, that gives off the look of perfect skin that every girl wants because that's what they see in magazines. On the other hand, it can be construed as "fake", which then leads to negative stereotypes about your personality. As long as you don't come off as fake, I guess being airbrushed is fine.

• Sorry to say but yeah it does look kind of fake. I would suggest to use lighter...

• Yeah it does look fake. Airbrushed makeup looks fake and fake does not equal perfect and sexy. What's so wrong about going out in your natural state? Makeup is to enhance your features, not hide them.

• I think you're really pretty.

Even if you are photoshopped/airbrushed whatever you have nice eyes and you don't overdo it on the make-up.

• It does look rather fake if you ask me, but if you like the way you look in it and feel comfortable keep with it if you want. :)

• your ppretty. but you need to smile :) and maybe a bit less makeup. let your true colors shine

• I don't think it looks fake, I think the problem is too much eye makeup. if that was toned down you would look very natural. The foundation is fine.

• I think this all depends on how you feel, who your trying to attract etc..

If you feel confident and sexy with makeup than wear it! it dosnt look "fake" in my opinion

• just try a lighter color

• you look absolutely perfect and stunning. I wish I looked like you. don't listen to the haters on here. they sip too much haterade.

• What color in Sephora is this. I'm looking to buy one. They suggested Beige 005 I think. does it help cover up some acne? I think picture 2 looks the most natural. otherwise, I think maybe go a little lighter on the application

• i can tell you wear makeup, but it doesn't look bad. if that is your style then rock it. I like the airbrushed look but the natural look is alright too. for the people who are hating on you, if this is you, you're obviously really pretty. you just have the "barbie" style, well that's what I call it.

• You and your questions. I don't get it. Are you a troll?

Anyways, you're hot and fake.

• You are still trolling.Those pictures aren't even of you!

• I said no haters. that means you, arby.

• Errrrrr? What a trainwreck.

• This became amazing.

• you almost look plastic, not that it's a bad thing. Just really plasticy