Cute, Pretty, Sexy, Hot, Gorgeous, Beautiful.. what do they mean?

what do you mean when you say these things? What's the difference?

What Guys Said 2

• I like this question a lot.

Cute - Girls I find attractive that have some youthful qualities to them. A kid at heart or facial and physical features that make them look young. Also can be used to describe their type of dress.

Pretty - How I describe an entire "look" of a girl - if their outfit and accessories match their body and personality.

Sexy - Describes a girl that creates some sexual vibe in me, just by looking at her.

Hot - It's like the adult version of cute. A woman who is on the taller side or has a more matured appearance will usually get a "hot" from me over a "cute".

Gorgeous - Sort of like the step above pretty. I can use the words interchangeably but I can label more girls pretty than I can label gorgeous.

Beautiful - Reserved for girls that I find both attractive physically and challenge me mentally and emotionally. Unlike any of the other words I will only call you beautiful if I mean it sincerely - no white lies with this one.

• I generally view them all as the same tbh.

What Girls Said 0