Do you care about your girlfriend's style?

I was just wondering once your in a relationship with a girl do you care about the clothes she wears? Would it bother you if they were to revealing and would you try to convince her to change what she wears?

Most Helpful Guy

• Revealing depends on the situation. There is no problem with an outfit being revealing if you are going out to a club but if she's coming over to meet my family; then no revealing clothes obviously. Also, it's great when a girl has her own style and wears things that are her own ideas instead of cloning herself after what everyone else is wearing.

What Guys Said 9

• No... unless she's extreme like wearing something extremely whorey (idc about low cut stuff, but there are girls who try way too hard) out in public or gothic. She should have her own style and guys shouldn't try to change that.

• That's the million dollar question!

What she was wearing is probably what caught my eye & attracted me to her.

For some reason now that we're a couple I would no longer want her to dress too revealing.

I don't want other guys leering at her.

Funny how that works.

• Yeah, it's important to me that my girlfriend doesn't dress plain/boring and that she takes care of herself. I don't really like slutty clothes on a girl I'm with, but just well kept and kinda fun. Big turn on.

• i would like her to look nice. she's gotta dress up. I don't care about revealing but it depends on the occasion and the person. if she dressed like that all her life, then its cool with me. but if she's doing it intentionally to attract other guys, then we got a problem.

• yeah, I would want my girl to have a clean and well maintained style, it wouldn't matter if she isn't all sophisticated in style, and I would not want her to have a crazy, weird style like lady gaga.

• Aslong as she doesn't rock some lady gaga embrassing style sh can wear what ever the hell she wants I would consider leaving a girl if her style was too over the top

• As long as she doesn't walk out of the house with a bed sheet on, or half naked like lady gaga.

• depends on the venue

if we're going out to a friends house or a party or just kicking it back at home.

If we're going out to a party I would like her to get dressed up but if we're just at home pajamas are fine with me

• I want it to be clean and well maintained. If it fits what I want to wear it as clothing..

What Girls Said 0