Do you like these dresses?

I don't usually wear dresses or skirts. I practically live in jeans and a t-shirt, but lately I've been really into dresses. Lol I feel really self conscious walking outside in a dress cause it's outside of my comfort zone, but I would love your opinions. Please be honest

Dress 1:

link

Dress 2:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think dress 1 is very cute and classy, but I love dress 2...it's so sexy! It's both revealing(shows legs) and concealing(covers arms), which I think is perfect. I always try to make sure I never show too much skin. So, if I'm wearing a small tank top that shows some cleavage, I'll match it up with some nice jeans. where as when I wear a skirt or shorts, I pair that with a more concealing top. lol. I like it that way, so I never look too slutty. lol. Anywhoo...both of the dresses look sweet and sophisticated. plus you have a nice slim figure, which works well in dresses. You should wear them more often!

What Guys Said 4

• # 1 NO ick.

# 2 YES can't go wrong with black & I like the lace

• Really? The first one is actually my fav

• I looked again & I think it's more the horizontal stripes that I don't like. The top (around the neck is fine) but the middle (around the waist) looks funny to me.

If you like it wear it! I don't think I ever judged a girl by her clothing but have noticed how a girl may make an outfit look good.

Point being I wasn't paying attention to what I took to wear at the gym. It was a red shirt with really faded red shorts. I looked hideous, but a girl still came over to me to talk.

• you got some legs how tall are u. I think the second one is cooler but the first ones not bad

• dress 2 if you have to chose out of the 2

• Id ont see a problem so long as they come off...

What Girls Said 7

• girl you have a hot bod show it show off!

not loving the first one. the second one is nice for something a bit more formal I guess. neither are really my style, though, so don't take my opinions too seriously.

• If you want to wear a dress, don't feel self-conscious! I wear dresses all the time, that's just my style. I don't like the first dress- it's pretty 'blahh' for my taste (but if you like it, by all means wear it! that's just what I think- your opinion is way more important). I LOVE the second dress. It really flatters your shape, and is sexy without revealing too much! But I wouldn't wear it to go like grocery shopping, I would wear it out for drinks to a nice restaurant, or a nice dinner, or even to the clubs! Here are some simple rules I follow: wear what flatters your shape, and makes you happy and confident.

• I think they are pretty. and I agree, I like the second one better. They look cute on your figure, you should wear them, and it is important to be comfortable too. It is okay to step out of your comfort zone, it's actually good to do! keep it up !

• i don't like them they are old people dresses try these

link

• Thanks

But to me the ones you posted are more old fashioned since they're more conservative and cover more. I don't know, I don't like dresses that come down to the ankles

• Lol I guess it's just a personal preference thing.

• @pixiechaser, how old are you 12? They're not old people dresses. I think they're cute and if she's really age 18-24 then I think those style dresses fits her age and the ones you posted are more like formal gowns which I don't think she's looking for.

• I think the first one seems a little young, but I like the black and white. The second one is awesome. If I were you I would not be self conscious with a good body like that. You are skinny, but yet have a figure. Wear dresses whenever, they look great.

• the second is way cuter but they are both nice.

• dress 1: cute but kinda blah. if you accessorized well it would be cute. its not a bad dress in my opinion, it just doesn't do it for me.doesnt have that WOW factor..

dress 2: LOVE IT!