What do you guys think is attractive? (for guys to answer)

Well let it all out: I'm not really the slutty type. But just give out like what you think is good looking on a girl, hair styles, make up. I don't know anything you can think of.

What Guys Said 2

• I think a girl who is confident in her body is attractive. Meaning, clothes that draw a BIT of emphasis to certain body parts is attractive but when her attire screams "LOOK AT MY TITS/ASS INSTEAD OF MY FACE" that's disgusting. Also, personally I don't like visible makeup besides a bit of eyeliner. Just think that makeup is covering up a girl's beauty if it's noticeable since I spend more time looking at her makeup instead of HER

• ... So make up really isn't that attractive? Like just a little but not everything like eyeliner eye shadow and mascera?

And I'm not that girl who is like hey look at my boobs and ass I guess I'm a little negitive about my body and I hide it a little

• Attractive:

link

link

link

link

What Girls Said 0