Do I look better with or without makeup?

So I really hate wearing makeup because I don't like the way it feels on my face, but I put some on today for fun, and I was wondering do I look better with or without makeup?

This is with no makeup:

link

This is with makeup:

link

Soo what's the difference with no makeup and makeup? Is it good, bad, do I look older, etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• you don't wear a lot of makeup, there wasn't much of a difference except with makeup it makes your eyes pop a little more, so definitely do with the makeup

What Guys Said 3

• I really couldn't tell the difference between the photos. So you get away with not wearing makeup and still look fine.

• i can't beileve I am sayingt his but with and I actually really like firls to not wear make up

• What makeup? It looks like the same photo.

What Girls Said 5

• I only like you better with the make up on because of the definition it gives your eyes. Other than your eyes looking brighter I didn't see much of a difference, so maybe throw some eyeliner on every morning, its not on your face, haha(:

• honestly I had to keep switching between the two to see which one you were wearing makeup in. I say don't wear it since you don't like the way it feels and it doesn't make that big of a difference.

• you look the same (pretty), so forgo the makeup...I don't like makeup either, but some girls need it to enhance their looks (or just for fun ;) )

• you look better with no makeup but I am not a big fan of the way you applied your makeup and the colors you used.

• same