Girls, do you wear basketball shorts?

Do most girls wear basketball shorts and t-shirts a lot?

I go to an all-girl's school and on our out-of-uniform days almost everyone wears basketball shorts, sweats, t-shirts, and hoodies, but is this how most girls dress?

We're not all butch or anything like that - at least I'm not. They're just more comfortable and no one really cares to dress nice since it's all girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear basketball shorts and t-shirts all the time. I like being comfortable and I actually do play basketball. I don't go to an all girls school and barely anyone else dresses that way unless we're in practice... and even then most wear short shorts and tank tops. I can see why most girls would going to an all girls school because they don't really have guys there they want to impress so they dress how they are comfortable. I'm more of a casual dresser and an athlete, but I will dress appropriately for other occasions.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• That's the first thing I do when I get off work... basketball shorts and a tight tank (an attempt to make it look like I do have a figure). Of course, mine have a pink stripe which makes me feel a little better about them. So- yes, I know many women that walk around the house in that attire.

• um not always. I have my days where I have my hair in a ponytail, sweats and a sweatshirt, but usually I don't dress like this. I wear jeans, dresses, formal shirts, non formal shirts, depends on what I feel like wearing. Like today I have on skinny jeans, a casual/ little more formal shirt, and my hair straightened with some makeup on. BUt than other days its so nice to care what you look like and just wear whatever. And I do wear basketball shorts and t-shirts as well as hoodies at times :) Because they are so comfy!

• I wear shorts, just not basketball shorts. I always wear t-shirts when I get home, and love wearing sweatpants in the winter.

• I wear them too. But I never went to an all girls school, I think it's a question of comfort...I would never wear anything that was uncomfortable, unless the occasion requires me to do so.

• At home I'll wear sweat pants, but I've never worn basketball shorts. If I'm not in the house I wear jeans. I mean I would find it a bit strange if no one really wore jeans on non-uniform days lol.

Just my 5 cents.

• I like them. I don't really wear them out but I do just to lounge around the house. And I wear them to practice my sports in because they're comftorable but that's about the only times I wear them.

• I wear jeans, sweats and T-shirts and sweaters a lot. They're comfy, and you're normal.

• i hate basketball shorts they make me look big

• not really. around the dorm, we usually lounge around in tanks and yoga pants