Blonde or black hair?

i have blonde hair right now but I'm seeing a lot of girls dying their hair really dark or all black and it looks pretty good. but I'm not sure if I would look good with black hair.

what do guys think?

blonde or black.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think natural is best.

However, I've known some people that have dyed their hair and it's looked great.

The problem with black is that it's black - the darkest of the dark, and can stain, and be hell to get out - and when it grows out it can look awful.

And black is becoming somewhat of a trend anyway - everyone's getting it done.

Maybe instead of going straight in at the deep end you could have your hair darkened a little - have the colour richened, but stick to caramel blond/light brown tones to see if you like it, and gradually get darker if you take a liking to it.

And be careful with dye and the upkeep of your hair. It can easily go dry and your roots will show.

And I'd also suggest if you do get it done - to have it done professionally. Home dye comes out flat and looks unnatural. If you have a hairdresser or stylist do it they can add tones and shades to make it look more natural.