Guys do you like girls with no makeup?

There are girls out there that would never get out of the house without having lip gloss on. And also there are those that think that looking natural is best look out there. Well is it? Do you guys appreciate girls that wear no makeup yet feel very confident with themselves.

It totally disgusts me as a girl seeing other girls wearing 5 pounds of makeup, well it' too much, and the guy will never recognize you without it.

Girls out there are you confident enough and do you feel beautiful going out having no makeup whatsoever? Guys are girls with no makeup attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend doesn't wear make-up unless Its a special occasion lol, and she looks so beautiful without it anyway, I personally think girls look hideous with a lot of make-up on, a little bit is pretty sexy though but when I think of my girlfriend I don't care if she wears any or not (=

What Guys Said 4

• the natural look wins.

• A small amount is ok but I like the more natural look. I think girls look pretty without heaps of makeup. Just be your natural self :)

• Honestly I don't really mind

• i like women with little to no makeup. I like seeing her face

What Girls Said 1

• It's funny, I actually feel less confident with make-up than without it. I get a bit paranoid whenever I have any on because I'm afraid of my face getting that "runny" look--you know, that ridiculous level of shine that only occurs when you have foundation on. I basically end up spending a lot of time nervously checking my face in windows or mirrors to make sure I still look human. Plus, I've realized that I look much worse with make-up on so why bother? However, I don't think it's disgusting if girls wear a lot of make-up as long as it is done in a way that still looks nice. For instance, I have a good friend who was raised in the south and she and her mother both wear a considerable amount of make-up. Yet the way they do it is so classy that I can't imagine anyone would ever be able to guess how long it takes them to get ready some days. I actually find it somewhat impressive if a girl can apply make-up in a lastingly tasteful way because that is a skill I certainly do not have.