Do guys like short hair?

I'm going to this crappy school next year that make you cut ur hair, my hair is long and beautiful right now but they'd force me to cut my hair so short that it won't touch my shoulder, I'm really frustrated right now.so guys, do you like short hair?

or do you not even mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• What! Whose idea was that? This is the 21st century, not the 12th. Don't go. I hate it when girls have lovely long hair cut short. Jeez, whatever next?

What Guys Said 4

• I like hair of any length. Style and flexibility may help but, basically, I like to find out what is beneath the hair. While there are pros and cons to everything, how someone feels about themselves should not be tied to their hair. You are a beautiful person, whether you have long, short, or no, hair. God made you, He adores you and, what's more, He likes who you are. He may not always like what you do, but He differentiates between who you are and what you do. This new school may cause you to cut your hair but, it cannot change the beautiful young lady you are.

• well it kinda depends what style hair, color, thin, thick, highlights or w/e.i can't c a pic of you so I can't really say but most girls look good if not better.and wtf kinda school makes you cut your hair like that?!?!

• look the secret is girls must let their neck show,its one of female features guys find attractive for its a proof of delicacy and feminism.

• Are you nuts?

• Because the TV companies have to show something or they wouldn't have a show-and the girls get well paid for doing it.

• No,ur wrong,its because it looks modern and better,fashion becomes fashion only if people support it,therefore its being accepted by society and companies are investing on it for good returns LOL ok?watch more FTV or some other fashion channels .

• I am personally ok with any hair that is not the "really short" kind of thing. If that made any sense whatsoever.

What Girls Said 4

• Some guys like short hair, some don't. It's all about personal preference! Yeah so you may attract different guys than you would with long hair, but that's not a bad thing? Maybe they're nicer than the guys who like long hair!

And some guys find both attractive sooo, you've got nothing to worry about!

P.S

School?

Sounds more like a concentration camp.

• It's all about preference. If you look amazing with long hair, then be positive about the fact that you'll look great with short-hair as well. It might feel odd at first but you'll eventually get used to it. And I know lots of people with short hair, and they have no trouble with the guys. Just be confident.

• I have a friend with a short hair-do and she never has a problem with males finding her attractive!

• To tell you the truth you shouldnt even go to that school. A school shouldnt force you to cut your hair. What school your going to?