What is the best way to approach a guy you think is cute?

when I am in the mall I see a lot of cute guys and I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to get in a relationship with someone is to know them as a friend first. So I would work first on making friends with boys you are interested in, and then maybe something will come out of that. So at first forget about how cute you think he is and just assume you will only be friends.

I'm sorry to say that it's probably never going to be as easy as just saying "hmm, that boy looks nice, I should ask him out." In the adult world, almost nobody does this, and it's very dangerous. You are very young and you may not realize this, but looking for attention from guys you don't already know can lead to all sorts of really bad things.

Say the boy already has a girlfriend - now you've just made a new enemy. Say the boy is an immature jerk, and makes fun of you, and breaks your heart. Say he's violent, and the minute you're alone with him, he tries to hurt you. Say he doesn't really want go go out with you, and he just keeps you around because he likes the attention.

So make friends first. Get to know a boy as a friend before you tell him you like him.

What Guys Said 1

• just go up to him and ask him out...what have you got to lose?

• First see if he seems into you if so go there and give him your phone say I tough you might want to call me anytime...I mean if you don''t have a girlfriend right...

What Girls Said 1

• most guys want girls to approach. just act cute and say hi