Is there such a thing?

as a down to earth, beautiful woman out there? I know this sounds like a silly question but really, its like all the stunningly beautiful women I meet are stuck up and full of themselves. they have almost no personality at all, they're always materialistic, and most of the time ignore a down to earth guy such as myself, as if we speak a whole different language or something? I feel that they know that they're beautiful/hot and this knowledge ruins they're personality, like they don't have to try to be a decent person because they're looks will make up for everything. its really annoying but its totally why I prefer cute girls over hot girls because the have awesome personalities. anyway, someone please prove me wrong here...

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a rather glib oversimplification. People will differ in personality, temperment and so on-it is inevitable that some of so-called more aesthetically pleasing will compensate for a lack of character/personality/humility with looks but equally the less attractive will also compensate for their looks by other means; it comes down to inviduals, a sweeping generalisation does a great disservice to many.

There are plenty of down-to-earth, beautiful women out there but I imagine they're jaded by all the people fawning over them and treating them as though were on a pedestal. Perhaps a change of attitude is needed or a change of thinking-if you take away their looks they are ultimately vulnerable i.e.-"you're not as hot as you think" or statements to that effect intrigue them and they regard a challenge as a welcome thing as opposed to yet another door-mat that will buy them drinks and keep assuring them that their ass is not full of cellulite. I can vouch that if you ignore them or treat them with some humourous disdain it drives them crazy and makes them receptive to whatever it is you have to offer/say.

• Interesting point...its almost like a game. the second you give into their good looks, you lose. the tricky part is how to approach them, because even tho you may tell them they not as attractive as they think they are, the fact stands that you approached and thus your statement would be nullified because you obviously werent approaching them for any other reason. if this were the case, you might as well have gone up to some overweight girl sitting at the corner of the bar lol

• Yes but in either case she's probably a bitch anyways and will blow you off for someone she deems more worthy than you (of course just based on looks), and then when they get used an abused they come on this website and complain why they can't find a nice guy and we'll point out why and then they'll go back and repeat the process lol. its just the way things are unfortunately

• Yes that's pretty much the ebb and flow of things-c'est la vie as they say.

What Girls Said 3

• Beautiful women act that way because they get rewarded by acting that way by guys that put up with them just because they are beautiful. They know that guys will always go for them regardless of the fact that have the personality of a stone.

If guys started going for the smart/funny/nice girls and rejecting those pretty girls with no personalities then maybe they would have reason to change.

• You know, you're totally right. I usually try to pay the "hot" women no attention but its kinda useless because if not me, somebody else will.

• you might want to refine your idea of beautiful.

• When I said beautiful I meant "physically attractive." Of course a cute girl with an amazing personality would be seen as beautiful in my eyes :)

• I believe so.

What Guys Said 2

• They're rare in the US. Try the south, Colorado, or another country. American girls are the most superficial, and they play the most games.

They are out there in the US though, they're usually just nice girls. Beautiful women have a lot of choice, and they don't have the time to take sh*t from lame dudes.

It's like what if some super ugly girl came up to you, you wouldn't necessarily be rude until she just didn't get the hint. You'd probably be just as rude or give them the worst end of your personality.

But you gotta play the numbers, you won't find them if you don't look!

• Lol I'm beginning to think you're correct. I know in mexico this probably isn't the case hahaha. anyway the numbers game is hard because so far I have yet to succeed in finding finding a beautiful woman with a great personality. and if I do, she's usually married lol. but I see your point, and you're correct, although I don't think id be as cruel to an ugly woman although I've never had to deal with that becuase none have ever approached me lol.

• no such thing...

down to earth women are all less fortunate looking