Hairstyle opinions for 18 y/o guys

Hey guys, I am eighteen and pretty laid back. I would really like to do something different to my hair. For the past couple of years I have been wearing it messy in the back and then flipping my bangs up in the front, but I am afraid it looks like a little boy. I have thought about getting it cut short like justin timberlake or maybe growing it out, but I am not really sure. I would appreciate any suggestions or opinions. I posted a couple of pics. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I love short curly hair on guys. You have a good length of hair. Long hair on guys to me looks messy and hobo-ish. Short hair is much cleaner and classier. The longest in my opinion a guy's hai should go is halfway his ear (dpes that make sense). Looking at your pics it doesn't look like you have much curl in your hair though unless you straighten it or something. I think this would look good on you. It look like the texture/length of your hair. ONly this is a bit messed up. Trust, me girls love messed up tousled hair. ;) link

What Girls Said 3

• It looks adorable already. Would you consider leaving it like that? please for me :) lol Your cute and id like to get to know you better. Where are you from?

• I think you should just leave it as is, it looks good already and no it doesn't look a "little-boy's" cut. But if you really want something new, then you should just let it grow.

• cute..but maybe a little shorter would look even better=)

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I would say leave it! It is clean, and doesn't look like a kids cut. It is one of those timeless cuts. If you really feel like getting something new done, I would say let it grow out a little more, and then go to a stylist. Stylists see hair in a different light, and can give you options! I wore my hair very close to yours until I turned 21, and then after that have only gone to stylists for the same reason I gave you. I like changing it up every once in awhile. Funny thing, I am 27, and looking at going back to that same hairstyle.