I've just been called the an ugly swamp rat. What do I need to do to become hot as hell?

i got in a huge fight with this d*** I know. in the end he posted this essay like post on my Facebook wall describing me as an ugly swamp rat and such. well I cried. but that's irrelevant now. I wanna show this guy I can become hot as hell. I have until august 24th when school comes back, so what can I do until then? I need to start now so when school comes around I can put this guy in his place.

IMPORTANT- I'm Asian :) some stuff might look good on white chicks but totally different on me

what is the best type of style?

skater girl, prep, chonga (impossible for me to pull off, I've tried) etc...?

make up preferences?

I wear a fair amount of eyeliner, and cover up and all, I have acne but I'm using stuff for it. but eye shadow? lipstick (I use chapstick & glossy lip gloss sometimes) anything else

clothes?

i shop at pacsun and hollister and brand name stuff

hair?

i want to get my hair cut soon, I have long hair now, but my layers have grown out, so I need to cut it soon. I have a round shaped face, should I keep it long or cut it short? and bangs? side swept? I'm so confused when it comes to hair

shoes?

i wear vans a lot, I like the skater look but does it suit asians? flats? heels hurt like a bitch, so they're out of the question

I'm a A-cup :( . so I'm lacking in curves. tight clothes? loose stuff? I have a lot cleavage exposing shirts (well since I don't have much, what do I need to hide?) so should I stop with those type of shirts? and I wear a lot of short shorts, since I have good (not to be cocky) legs.are short shorts trashy? or good?

please help me out. this guy need to taught cause he is the biggest ass ever. he's hot, so he thinks it fine to call me a ugly swamp rat and sh*t. well with your guys help, I'm going to show that bitch what he's missing out on. I would really appreciate this :) anyways can post a picture of myself on this? I don't know lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If you got into a huge fight with him than anything he says in response is not to be taken seriously. If he's angry he just wants to disparage you and he'll hit you in your weak spots to do that. Guys know insulting a girl's appearance is a surefire way to get under their skin. If a guy has an axe to grind with you then he might put you down even if you're very attractive. What he says to you is NOT an accurate way to gauge your attractiveness in men and you shouldn't play his game by changing your appearance.

As an asian girl you've probably got a few things going for you already. Lots of white guys seem to really like asian girls. There's nothing in your description that's unattractive. I say don't change. Why would you want to impress a guy that's a total douche anyway? Your time will be better spent elsewhere.

What Guys Said 8

• what do you need to prove to him? the picture you have in your profile looks fine. I think he was just saying those things to get to you. I think the hottest thing you could do is be yourself because that's what guys would love to see. wear what's comfortable for YOU because other people don't have to wear the clothes you do.

who gives a sh*t if you are asian black white hispanic or purple. everyone is different anyway so just because you are asian doesn't mean something that other asian girls wear will suit you or look bad on you. you are you so find something that makes YOU look pretty. if you find something you think is cute, then wear it have a friend go shopping with you to get her oppinion. either way people who say stuff like that guy did are stupid and are already missing out so don't worry about it

• post a pic and it mite be easier to tell you what to do but if you don't wanna just find a hot a** dress or a nice shirt revealing ur cleavage as you said you have a few of them so it won't be hard and a nice tight pair of jeans that make ur butt look really good. Hang with a friend or go to a hair stylist pic out the cutest hair style for you and ur good

• Jus posted one up :)

• OMG!!, lmao dude don't even bother lol, he probly wants u. Ur too cute and you don't gotta dress up.I would pay it no mind you're not ugly you're extremely cute

• Obviously get breast implants. Show off your legs with really short shorts but don't get those short jeans that are ripped because those would make you look a bit trashy. Wear a top like the one Britney Spears wore in this video at 0.40: link

• So many people tell you what you need to hear so I'm gonna tell you what you want to hear, most guys like skinny but not anorexic women, so if your not already, get in shape, don't get muscular just get thin and toned, the best way you can do that is by running, sprinting and eating healthy, just don't over do it, look wise, wear preppy stuff, like american eagle, abercrombie, make sure you wear tight stuff, not too tight though, you don't want it to rip xD and wear a push up bra, maybe some makeup and some perfume, if that doesn't do it, then he's probably gay.

• Society has taught girls that when someone doesn't accept them, they need to "fix" whatever the problem is. Honestly, the most attractive trait a woman can have is self confidence. I've met so many drop dead gorgeous women who were ugly to me once I met them because of self-esteem issues. Be confident, forget about that guy who called you a swamp rat, and wait for a respectable man who can appreciate your beauty. Personally, I think you are very pretty.

• Listen zippy, this boy posting something so horribly offensive on your wall , is a thourough breaching of the site rules (I know this, because I've read them) and will most likely result in Mark Zuckerbergerer giving him the banhammer.

So you should take some comfort in that.

However, on to more imporant matters, you are right in saying that a lot of styles do not sit perfectly on asians, however, in my experience, leather looks good on everyone ;)

• Don't ask what style you should be, just be yourself. Will be the best way to impress guys.

• Post his essay

What Girls Said 4

• shorts and a nice top look good on everyone, if its winter black legging with flat boots a jacket and scarf are nice. and don't look at your small boobs like its a bad thing it means you can get away with wearing more low cut tops without looking like a whore lol as for shoes, I think flats would look cute like little ballet style shoes, and with clothing try light pinks and no dark colours as they will look harsh on pale skin. with makeup I think lay of the heavy eyeliner. line your lashes lightly and use mascara, eyeliner makes your eyes look smaller so its prob not best to over do it. with ur hair maybe a nice side fringe? or short layers to give you more volume on top as long hair can often be flat. but these are just suggestions, better yourself for you, not for some jerk off!

• i'd go easy on the liner...clothes I agree with the advice given, hair honey I would not go short unless you have a pretty long face, I for one have a really round face and I always go long but with really short layers, I didn't have bangs before but I just cut my hair with sidebangs everybody likes it...id go a little more girly on everything cute flats some thing like that, I like the shorts as long as you wear a lovely tight tank with it. id also be real easy on the cover-up, some can make you get wrinkles prematurely and you might want to not look like cake I for one don't wear cover-up never have but I take extreme care to not get any acne by eating ungreased everything and releaving stress...but I have the MOST important advice for you know yourself to the best point, to a point where you love your flaws as much as your virtues, be so confident nobody can screw you over so toughen up love life and most importantly know you are the best the way you really are. hope this helped.

• I think you look great as you are! I'm actually jealous haha! He's just being an a** and is just trying to get on your nerves cause he probably thinks your pretty. The only thing you need is confidence and to ease up a little on the eye-liner.

• He only said it in anger, he doesn't mean it and you don't need to change who you are just to make some meaningless point