What do girls look for in a guy?

what do girls look for in a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I look for a guy who has a great personality and one that will always have a laugh with me. He has to be trustworthy and honest as well. If he has ever cheated I won't give him another look as once a cheater always a chater, unless it can be proven he wont. Immature little girls go for looks on a guy and with older girls you will find they are less judgemental, but in saying this some girls are obsessed with looks but it makes you wonder are they in it for the relationship or to be seen with an attractive guy... Also another thing I look for in a partner is how he treats his mother and females around him, this shows how he treats girls in his life, good and bad and will give a girl an indication of the way he will treat her. Alo I don't mind if he is in touch with his softer side as well that's always cute. Also a guy who doesn't cae what anyone else thinks of his partner I think is a big thing and I also look for a guy who won't treat me differently and change in front of his mates like som do!

Hope this helps!

All the best!

What Girls Said 4

• I think personality is the most important thing.. someone who can make you laugh, be there for you when your down, have fun with, be supportive and someone who will be there for you and I think it's important that you're able to trust the guy. Obviously there has to be a sexual chemistry for things to work as well!

• I look for a guy who doesn't have an overblown ego and who doesn't care that much for appearance. A guy who is gentle and kind with a good sence of humor who can make me laugh and also a guy his not afraid to show he has a softer side. Its also very important if he thinks that it is wrong for a man to hit a woman

• Mature girls look for stable, take charge kinda guys that know when and how to take the backseat when best w/o his pride getting in the way. One who is kind to and loves his mother and sisters therefore it shows he is in touch with his softer side. Plus means he knows the right and wrong way to treat a lady.

• I just want a guy I can expect things from and who expects things from me. You should get everything you both need in a relationship and from each other. Everyone has different needs and wants. The point is to try to get and understand hers. That's all a girl wants really is a guy to try and give her everything she needs. Unfortunately it's part of each relationship to figure out what that is.

What Guys Said 0