Attractive scents and colors?

Just out of interest what sorts of scents/colors attract guys?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I read something one time that said guys love and are attracted to the scent of vanilla and the crazy thing is I love the smell of vanilla and whenever a girl wears something that has it in it I damn near can't control myself lol

• definatly vanilla or vanilla cupcake. that seems to be the general oppinion here so far and I totally agree. I love when a girl smells like vanilla or another sweet scent except chocolate. I don't know why but smelling like chhocolate does nothing for me. can't go wrong with vanilla though

• mmm interesting question. personally, I love girls that wear bright colors. not ones that stick out like an eye sore just you know...stand out a bit. I read somewhere that people associate yellow with happiness so that's a good color choice. also, as for scents, I can't get over a girl who smells like, fresh out the shower. like, those fruit smelling shampoos, those rock :D I guess pretty much anything sweet but not overdone. hope this helped :)

What Girls Said 4

• I read an article once that said it scientifically proven that the most attractive scent to a man is vanilla. I asked my brother about it and he said he agrees. He said that whenever a girl smells like vanilla its just amazing.

• I think guys are attracted to scents that smell like food. lol.My current boyfriend only likes my fragrances that smell like sweets, such as birthday cake, vanilla, pie, peach, etc.

• vanilla

• IT DEPNEDS ON THE TYPE OF GUY WITH SCENTS BUT ONE THING I WILL TELL YOU IS DONT GO TO STRONG WITH IT YOU MIGHT MAKE HIM CHOKE AND THE COLORS MAYBE SOME BRIGHTLY MILD SCHEMES HOPE IT HELPED