Why do guys like skinny girls? Guys help me please

I'm not the skinniest girl in the world. I weigh about 140 pounds and most guys go out with my friends who are like 110. It makes me feel insecure about my body. Can you tell me why guys do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be 140 is fine, Everyone has their preferences but skinny is not really what all guys want. And even at 140 your not exactly fat, you just actually EAT so you can survive lol. Just means your guy is still out there... :)

What Guys Said 5

• If you feel insecure about your weight then go here: link and just enter your height and weight Then you can tell if your right for your height.

Also 140lbs at 5ft3 up to 6ft is normal. So if your like that than you shouldn't worry about getting guys. We can't help but like skinny girls, they are really attractive but not all. We don't all like skinny girls. A lot of guys like women with meat on their bones. When you get older you'll realize that. We like big and chubby women like the ones in the links but not most. But I do.

: link

link

link

link

link

link

link

• every guy out there is DIFFERENT in there preference in body types. Maybe just those guys like skinner girls who weigh 105-115.

You shouldnt feel insecure about your body. be confident about it.

• because they got pointy elbows

• Because anal is way more satisfying with a skinny girl.

• It's because this question is asked so often. Give it a rest already.

• Pretty sure this site is for asking questions, now forgive me if I'm wrong but it seems that is all she is trying to do.. This site is not however called "Bitch Girls displaying Hormones".. I suggest you try Facebook or perhaps MySpace.

• Too bad I'm not a bitch girl displaying hormones. Don't be such a hypocrite :)

What Girls Said 4

• the western hemisphere has brainwashed everyone into believing that thin = beautiful. it's a flat out lie, sure it looks attractive but beauty and attractiveness are 2 different worlds. I'm 5'8 and 140, I'm perfectly content with my weight and on top of that I'm HEALTHY. I can't speak for the guy your friends date because I don't know them, this is just a generalization.

don't use that number on the scale as a way for boys to rate you or anyone else for that matter. if he's really worth it he won't give a sh*t how much you weigh or how you look or what you wear or what you do. he'll be with you for YOU.

• I'm 105 lbs. I wear a size 3 jeans. I eat all the time and can't gain weight. Being as skinny as I am isn't really good. I am healthy and I don't not eat or throw it up. I wish I weighed 140lbs. I have been single for over a year all my bigger friends have a boyfriend, so I don't think guys really do like skinny girls. And you are skinny. 140 isn't alot. If you feel comfortable in your skin then don't let anyone make you feel different

• I guess they prefer thinner girls because they look healthier and more active. However, most guys that I know don't prefer skinny girls, they like medium-sized girls.

• Oh, really? That's funny, because I wear a size 0, I don't have a boyfriend, and most guys I know are dating girls who wear sizes between 4 and 12. Gosh darn it, why do guys hate skinny girls!?

Jokes aside, 140 isn't fat. Seriously. And it's not as if anyone can actually tell how much you weigh, at least, I can't. I never pay attention to numbers at all because they're so arbitrary. Go by how you feel in your favorite pair of jeans, not what your scale says (it's probably uncalibrated, anyway).

Love yourself, it's the most attractive thing anyone can do. Don't worry about what guys think or how your friends look, just be you and enjoy the life you have.