Physical Attraction vs. Inner Beauty - what's more important?

sexual beauty or physical attraction v's attraction of inner beauty or emotions? what is more important? a blend of both? what are your views?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• To be honest, I've never fully trusted extremely good looking people. I do know it's more about ME than them, but I've always been afraid to try for something that was desired by others. I hate competition and pretty much just went with what I made me most comfortable.

I'm a personality person. I can't tell you how many times I've met a guy and there was zero attraction until I got to know him. After that, he was the best looking man I ever saw.

I've met women like that as well, how they looked so plain at first glance, but after a fantastic conversation the glow of her inner beauty overtook her external features. And she was the most beautiful woman in the room.

I look at beautiful people, how can you not notice perfection? But I am drawn to people with personality more.

And I just wanted to add, I have met devastatingly beautiful people with wonderful personalities, but it's their good looks that intimidate me.

What Girls Said 1

• A blend of both is best! But inner beauty is way more important.

What Guys Said 2

• Physical Beauty gets me interested but personality keeps me interested if you know what I mean. Also, for people who are gonna say inner beauty is more important, probably half of you are liars. Don't kid yourselves. Everyone is just a bit shallow

• I say 30% Physical then 70% Inner Beauty. The first 30 is just the start and the rest is where it really matters.