• Ask
  • myTake

Physical Attraction vs. Inner Beauty - what's more important?

sexual beauty or physical attraction v's attraction of inner beauty or emotions? what is more important? a blend of both? what are your views?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• To be honest, I've never fully trusted extremely good looking people. I do know it's more about ME than them, but I've always been afraid to try for something that was desired by others. I hate competition and pretty much just went with what I made me most comfortable.I'm a personality person. I can't tell you how many times I've met a guy and there was zero attraction until I got to know him. After that, he was the best looking man I ever saw.I've met women like that as well, how they looked so plain at first glance, but after a fantastic conversation the glow of her inner beauty overtook her external features. And she was the most beautiful woman in the room.I look at beautiful people, how can you not notice perfection? But I am drawn to people with personality more.And I just wanted to add, I have met devastatingly beautiful people with wonderful personalities, but it's their good looks that intimidate me.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I say 30% Physical then 70% Inner Beauty. The first 30 is just the start and the rest is where it really matters.

• Physical Beauty gets me interested but personality keeps me interested if you know what I mean. Also, for people who are gonna say inner beauty is more important, probably half of you are liars. Don't kid yourselves. Everyone is just a bit shallow