• Ask
  • myTake

Do men look into a women's eyes/stare at them a lot, if they don't like them?

i used to like this guy a lot, he would always look into my eyes and stare at me whenever he saw me and would even be nervous and blush sometimes.... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Because he likes you, but was busy at that time. Try it again.

• Its mostly shy guys I know of that constantly stare or repeatedly glance at a girl they like. Have you only asked him once? Maybe he actually was busy.It may also have been too much of a "step", if he is shy. Did you just ask him to hang out, or did you ask him to the movies or something?

• I asked him to hang out and no he never brought it up again, so I kinda felt rejected and backed away because I didn't want to get hurt anymore, awhile that he continued to look at me and continue the stare-downs, and I didn't look back anymore and wanted to be left alone, and he came up to me to talk a few times, but it didn't go much anywhere, he didn't put his hand out for me. I just don't understand how he really felt about me. I guess I should move on. =/

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook