Argentina vs Germany?

did anyone watch the game?

it was just one big embarrassment

Most Helpful Guy

• Embarrassing if you were cheering for Argentina :P Personally, I was a US team with Spain as my back-up. I don't think it was as embarrassing as the score suggests, if you watched the game. It didn't really get out of hand until late because they were forced to throw more forward, and defense had to suffer, and unfortunately, the Germans are a side that can capitalize of such opportunities.

I don't think Messi ever really got going to his full potential, nor has Fernando Torres. Look at it this way, you made it a lot further than most teams, and played a squad that gets better as they go, like a steamroller.

• I was just really disappointed that the Germans were able to score that much while Argentina didn't get any in. I expected more from them

• Yah, its an understandable disappointment, I was expecting a high scoring boxing match, but it turned out very one sided.

What Guys Said 6

• Saw it and I felt that Argentina were tactically naive and defensively frail as is often the case-they afforded the Germans too much space and it wasn't a matter of trying to get the ball because they couldn't even get close to the man to begin with. Overall, this World Cup has been absolutely pitiful and I was infruriated by how Brazil were eliminated-I'm hoping Germany do the job as they have deserved it thus far (Uruguay have looked alright; Holland are thugs, Spain have been pretty mediocre)

• Yep.

• yeah, so embarassing for Argentina, haha.

• helll yeah! argentina deserved. Maradonna will finally shut his mouth.

• I am from Argentina and I hate him, a lot of people do now because of his ignorant opinions and behaviour.. such and embarrasment to say that he is from my country and represents us.

• Yes many people watched the game. It's the world cup for God's sake.

• dude Argentina got raped!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I watched...and I loved it! Well done...

"don't cry for me argentina" lol

• Lol

it was definitely a good game played well by the Germans, but still really disappointing. I would have thought Argentina would put up a better fight

• Nope, i did not.