Black hair, green eyes?

Would you find a girl with black hair and green eyes attractive? I have that combination and I get told a lot that because of it, I look too intimidating or something... =/

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 7

• I would love it... but green eyes with ginger hair would be perfect! :)

• Thats a plus because its rare.

But Hair & eye color doesn't make someone more/less attractive!

• Depends on the the face as well, but yes could be attractive maybe intimidating if she has an intimidating personality

• sounds super attractive!

too bad there isn't a pic

• *gasp* You're Shego from Kim Possible...?

• LOL I've actually been told once that I look like her.

maybe I am ;)

• Irish women have this combination quite often Since the slut index is so much lower with Irish women, they are enchanting...

• Yay! As an irish woman with Black hair and green eyes and not a slut you've made my day

• As an Irish guy myself, take it from me that this guy's correct.

• it sounds amazing. but maybe that's because they are two of my favorite colors.

What Girls Said 6

• well I'm a girl so my opinion doesn't matter, but I've ALWAYS wanted dark hair, green eyes, and fair skin! maybe it's because I'm irish that I want to look like that, but it is so pretty!

• i sometimes have that combo beause my eyes change color but I love that combination on men and women it looks different

• That's a pretty dramatic combo

• It's a rare combination, I have blue eyes/ almost black hair and VERY pale skin

• it's a great combination! own it, girl

• Intimidating because you're attractive? Because that sounds gorgeous.