What do you think about middle eastern girls?

everything from looks and whether or not you would date them

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's a lot easier to tell whose single. Dot, dot, no dot, dot, and there you go.

• In all seriousness, I think they are very exotic and beautiful. There is this song called Kaliyon I look at all the time, and the women are stunning.

What Guys Said 6

• Middle Eastern women are very beautiful and a lot of men would love to date them. The problem is that a lot of their parents are still traditional and don't want them to date outside of their race or religion. And for you women who are curious about Middle Eastern men, it's the same way. I had a friend from Egypt who wanted to date a Persian girl, and she wanted to date him, but they weren't allowed to because his parents didn't approve of her being Persian.

• I think a lot of middle eastern girls are gorgeous. Only problem with dating one is the whole religion and tradition things. I mean as long as it wasn't too crazy I would be all for it.

• Might date if she isn't a terrorist

• Appearance: The dark hair, exotic look usually catches my eye

The middle eastern girls I have been lucky to befriend in college or work all seem to be good conversators with relatively outgoing personalities

Would I date them? Absolutely

• Girls from the Middle East are really gorgeous, if I'm not wrong, the current miss US is of middle east origin. I would definitely date girls from the middle east, they're so exotic!

• i think Persian women are beautiful but I think like far east women are not my style like Bengali women or even indian women in general some are attractive but most that I've seen are looking kinda not good.

What Girls Said 2

• Most aren't all that but have an "I'm the most beautiful girl in the world attitude." They're also generally backstabbing and fake, act really snobby and stuck up but are really insecure. I can't stand them, sorry.

An

• I think they're so gorgeous! Makes me totally jealous that they have this exotic beauty that a lot of women just don't have.