On a scale from 1-10, what would you rate yourself?

This is for girls only. Just out of curiosity, what would you rate yourself? I'm not interested in knowing what you actually look like, but please be honest. Answer anonymously if you prefer. And there's no need to explain the reasons behind your rating, but that would be interesting for me to read as well. :I

Thanks to all those who decide to answer. =p

Most Helpful Girl

• 7

I never really thought about this before. I truly do have really low self-esteem, and, although I feel inadequate, I wouldn't ever consider rating myself below average. Other people tell me that I'm attractive, but I feel that I could be so so much better looking. I have long, brown hair (about two inches below my chest) with beachy waves; bluish-gray eyes; straight, white teeth; and nice sized lips. However, I wish that I had a smaller nose, were skinnier (currently 5'5 130, but workin' to get back to 120 or below), had bigger boobs (32A), and were more toned. Just thought I'd explain why.

What Girls Said 12

• I'd give myself a 2. Maybe a 3 if I was having a good day.

All of my girl friends tell me stuff like "Oh, you're gorgeous, any guy would be lucky to have you" or "You're so beautiful, I'm jealous," but all girls say that to their friends even if the girl in question is obviously a hideous swamp monster, so I don't really pay attention to what they say. I know I'm not gorgeous, and probably a bit below average, and I'm overweight so that makes things even worse. I don't pretend to think that I'm a great catch or really great looking. I have nice eyes and pretty hair, but that doesn't make up for everything else. I've accepted it.

• I would say 5, but only on good days..

there is a lot I don't like at me, when I look on other gurls, but I would say I look okay but not the best..

for example I think I'm to small and my body is not that perfect ..

but I can't change and so I have to accept myself (:

• Maybe 5. Basically average.

• six point five or seven. on good days.

• I'm a 3.14.

• I would say a 7 maybe:)

• 5 but down to a 3 on a bad day...

• 5 just average looking.

• i will say I'm a 4

• I'm going to say 6. :)

• 2.I'm not pretty or beautiful,I'm actually rather,ugly.But I guess I'm ok with it

• 5, but I don't consider it a bad thing really, because 5 = average to me.

What Guys Said 4

• I think I'm cute...I know I'm sexy...I've got the looks,...That drive the girls wild

I've got the moves...that really move 'em...I send chills up...Up and down their spines.

IM JUST A SEXY BOY ;)

• Idc who this question is geared for. I feel like answering it... Oh wait, I can't. This is supposed to be rating what now?

• If its 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest. I would say that I'm a 7 going on 10 :)

• A 2 maybe a 3.