I just feel so damn ugly?

I've always said that if I just lost weight I would feel better about myself so I did I lost 25 lb and I'm 5'2 and weigh 120 lb I use to be 145lb but I now feel worse than I did before I lost the weight because even do I tried so hard to lose the weight I still look ugly and unattractive I just hate myself because even do I try to I will never look good I just don't know what to do

What Guys Said 1

• here's a tip... get busy doing something you love... also, what do you want from life... self-image is so important... also, do you pray? Do you believe in God? those things have a hand in self-image, self-worth, etc...

What Girls Said 1

• first of all, NEVER call yourself ugly! Even if you're the plainest girl out there, if you walk and talk like you have confidence and radiate that, guys will definitely talk to you more and stuff! I used to talk like you and call myself ugly and guess what? Because I didn't love myself nobody else could either. And just so you know, guys don't like low self esteem! But ya once I got in high school and started acting confident and telling myself that I was beautiful, I found guys that I liked started liking me back, and girls would come up to me and say that they were envious of my looks and personality! SO be confident, love who you are, and don't listen to what other people say about you! A makeover always helps my self esteem too, so maybe go out with your friends, buy some new makeup, and try new hairstyles, makeup colors, and clothing. Good luck girlie!