I recently cut my hair :O and I don't now what to do with it short. like what are good styles? what gel? what anything? I'm not putting this anonymously so you can see what my hair looked like before even tho the pic is super bad. thanks for any advise or styling tips lol

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly...i don't like the long hair on you...i think you're better off short but I'm not certain...you need a pic of your short hair! lol as for hair styles...i really like the big Edward cullen hair style...and I'm not a huge fan of twilight ok! I really think Edwards hairdo is really cute and would be attractive. Its time you got rid of the highschool/bieber fever hair cut! lol :P

link

OMG...that hairs HOT! lol Don't make it too big though...oh and don't put too much gel...your hair doesn't need to be bullet proof! lol I hate when guys put too much and it feels hard...eww lol hoped I heped :)

What Girls Said 1

• well, how short are we talking?

What Guys Said 1

• Wear a hat. Then don't cut it really short again.