How can a chubby guy get girls drooling over him (a.k.a me)?

The question is in the top. I barely have any girls talking to me, for some reason even when I do make the move they act like they don't see me. I know I am overweight, but I am not that fat 5' 9'' and about 191 lbs. Don't know my percentage fat or muscle, but I am chubby (fat).

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so easy. Fat people and ugly people have the exact same problem. Girls don't pay them any attention because they're busy talking or looking at the more attractive men. To get over this make sure that you are very confident in yourself. Be fun, smile a lot, make them laugh. Essentially give them a reason for wanting to get to know you besides your looks. I must advise you not to be a niceguy doormat or hand out compliments. Just act like it is a rare privilege to be able to talk to you. Larger people should wear loose fitting clothing. So at the point when you have a little bit of conversation going and she seems interested make sure to touch her a bunch, laugh, tease and flirt. Even go so far as to mention sex or relationships or something along those lines. Make sure you convey that you do in fact want her (after you're at that comfortable part in the conversation). After that set up a date or do something right then. After this you should get her number and kiss if ready. Done. Rate Plz.

What Girls Said 3

• 191 pound is nothin I dated a guy who was 200 and he didn't really look that fat...well you gotta dress fly and be yourself treat girls like princesses and talk to them or help them out if they have trouble with something

• Treating girls like princesses and helping them out if they have trouble is the way to get in the friend zone, not a relationship.

• you should have self-confidence no matter how small or big you are. put your personality out there let people know how awesome you can be. people especially girls will start liking you and talking to you because you're gonna show them your BOLD self.

• 191 pound is nothin I dated a guy who was 200 and he didn't really look that fat...

What Guys Said 3

• yea I agree with the girl there, 5'9 191 doesn't really sound that bad, I can see you bein slightly chubby but not like fat anyway get ur talk game up meaning you have to be smoother, get to know them and study them while talking to them to figure out the right questions to ask. Make her talk more than you so you have a lesser chance of messing up. Most guys no matter what they look like have a and issue just walking up to girls and talking to them, its hard as hell no matter who you are or what you look like so ur not alone dude

• dude no bullsh*t...its all about confidence and how you carry yourself, you don't need to be the guy with a six pack just to attract a girl but if you aren't happy with yourself or weight or whatever it is do something about it because sitting down thinking isn't gonna help you in any way to achieving what you want put yourself out there and just do it

• Drooling all over him? Maybe not, but you can definitely get girls. It's probably not realistic to think you'll be pulling in 9s and 10s, but there are plenty of girls out there for you.