Straight guy dressing up nicely. Everybody thinks he is gay?

i don't f***in get. I care about the way I look. I want to look presentable wherever I go. I'm tired of baggy jeans and plain shirts. and my friends be like fool you are gay?! wtf? so what if I take care of my hair and my cloths, and smell good all the time. that doesn't f***in mean I'm gay. I love women. can someone explain this anomaly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep doing it! I don't automatically think guys who dress nicely are gay. I appreciate it and like it better than guys who don't dress nicely. Taking care of yourself does not mean you're gay...

• Yea I dress nicely as well but I don't care. I'm gonna do me

What Girls Said 3

• Guys who look like they care about their appearance and strive to look presentable are super attractive. I generally make the assumption that if you put the effort into that aspect of your life then you also put effort into other parts of your life :) Whether that assumption is true or false obviously depends, but it's still attractive.

And I don't get why it would be "gay" either.

• yeah I don't get it either. I think it kinda sucks for guys that actually care about how they look. there's too many stereotypes out there.

• it's called jealousy, they know that looking decent/ good is a turn on and they just don't know how to take care of them selves OR they are just insecure

What Guys Said 6

• post a picture

• I don't have any pictures

• Touche

• HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The people who call you gay are jealous, cause you know what it takes to attract the ladies...

At the end of the night, you have 6 numbers, and they have been rejected 10 times over. If you look like you care about yourself, it sets girls off in a Tizzy. They eat that stuff up.

• I like to dress in the latest fashions mix and match fashions always do my hair and have aftershave on. If guys think I'm gay maybe they have an attraction to the guys that look after themselves but how I see it is - if I can't look after myself how can I look after a lady?

• nope its not gay... there is nothing wrong with looking and dressing well. do what you want! its your life.

• thats definitely my problem !

• dude I like to dress up as well and sometimes I get sh*t about it as well but just do what you do. and wear what you wanna wear.

• Aight fool that's what ima do