TATTOOS on girls??

GUYS.what do you think? tattoos on girls, hott or not?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Only in certains ares, Girls look hot with tattoos on the upper corner shoulder, lower stomach by the thigh, ankle and butt cheek (thats the hottest)

• Butt cheek's the hottest huh? LOL!!!i still haven't made up my mind yet, I'm seriously considering one on my lower stomach though...thanks for your answer!!

What Guys Said 17

• Not a fan, but not a deal-breaker.

• freaking love 'em.I really like the chicks with say, a sleeve or an upper back piece. The places that most people would say, "aren't that womanly".

• Super hot anywhere, but I don't like things that are too girly like tinkerbelle, Betty Boop, or dolphins.

• LOL!!!me neither!

• Depends on what it is and where it's at. Typically they're not my thing though.

• tattoos on girls are very much hot. but it does depend on the girl. if you are not all that good looking for a big girl, no. but other wise. bring it on baby.

• hot I think it depends mostly on weather it is where , meaning and if they call pull it off some girls can pull ceartin things in ceartin places I think however that a tat with meaning is hot all on its own .

• Well let me just say this Katie! you are very very hott and seeing a tattoo on you would really make me go WOW!

• i would have to say I'm not a huge fan of tats on girls. something small on the back/shoulder/hip/bum or something is ok. but it has to be something that looks cute, nothing too big. I think japanese or chinese characters look pretty good. I like the idea of having a tatoo saying peace or something like that. cartoon characters or anything like that is just tacky, and definitely the tramp stamp on the lower middle back is quite skanky.i wouldn't go out with a girl that had biggish tatoos on her arms/legs or anywhere visible, it would be an instant no. as bad as that sounds, my whole family would be shocked if I brought over a girl for christmas or whatever and she had a huge tatoo on her leg or forearm or her back or whatever. saying that though, pamela andersons barb wire tatoo looks pretty hot, and so does a lot of angeline jolies tatoos. so long as the tatoo is meaningful and is in good taste and isn't too big I think it can look pretty sexy. but everyone is different, I'm sure a lot of guys out there love girls covered in tatoos, but I think the majority of guys wouldnt.

• Kool, thanks for the honesty!and I didn't get one.....YET!!!! LOL!!!

• I think tattoos should have a special meaning since they are permanent. If I ask a girl why she got a tattoo and she says "because I felt like getting one" that's a bad thing. Also, getting tattoos in places that only someone who's having sex with you will see, not too cool to me, but I know I'm in the minority there. Overall I don't mind, but they should be tasteful and have special meaning.

• Well, I haven't gotten it as yet, still considering it!but it'll be tasteful and meaningful!!!

• On someone else, maybe. On you I'd say no. You can't improve on perfection.

• Oh shucks! you're making me blush! LOL!thanks!

• yes tattoos on girls are hott. as long as there's not a lot of them

• I'd say it depends on the location and nature of the tattoo. One thing though is for sure, the far too common "tramp stamp" on the lower back is NOT hot. I like the line from the Wedding Crashers: "it might as well be a bullseye." Either it makes a girl look like she's easy or it just looks tacky and unattractive. The other rule to consider when thinking about tats on women, is that it is very possible to have too many tattoos. One or two small tattoos on the shoulder or on back might be kinda sexy, but f the tats are large or all the way down the arms, it just makes a girl look like she must have problems. The simple truth is that it is hard to put on something hotter than just the plain skin you're blessed with. Very few people ever regret NOT getting a tattoo; however, the inverse of this statement. yea. I think everyone knows that's not true.The unfortunate truth about our culture it that if a guy gets all tatted up, people will think he looks like a bad boy, or a thug,. you get the idea. However, if a girl goes and gets all tatted up, people will think she has problems, she's an easy target, She's not the kinda girl you bring home to mom, she's lost her innocence. etc. etc.

• yes YES yes YEEESSSSS.just if you have slightly larger thighs and you get a really small tattoo there, it can make your thighs look fat even if they are really not.

• I recently had a girl that had that one. she was average size but she had a really skinny tatoo on her thigh and it just made her look bigger. I know cause I had the other blank side to compare. try I yourself in the mirror with a marker or something. just make sure the fake tat you are making is skinny and small like I said and you will see what I mean.

• Neither did i!!!

• I don't get it why would a tat make the thighs look fat.

• I don't like them, but they haven't been a deal breaker thus far. I think a tatoo on the face would probably be one though. One of an ex-boyfriend would too.

• I really don't like tattoos on women. Maybe, one, in a discrete location, and has a true meaning/ is symbolic, may sit well with me, but usually when I'm out at a bar/club and I see women with tattoos, it is a turn off.

• Sorry to say it but, not. I just respect, and like the way God makes people too much to see tattoos as anything positive. Besides, the only way to be completely sure you are safe is to abstain from the things that can give you what you don't want. Abstinence is actually worth the investment.

• I absolutely love ink on women! BUT, it needs to be tasteful and well done! There is too many tats out there that are horribly done, and horrid! I also think that it is dependent on life-style, image, and career! As a business professional, I frequent dinners and black tie affairs that I hate to say, don't allow tattoos to be obvious! I can't have a women on my arm that is wearing a dress, showing the tattoos that adorn her chest, back, arms, legs, etc. I hate to have that be the case, but that life for me. I know many women that have tattoos that I consider art, which I consider beautiful! Women with that butterfly, or lotus flower, or stars, truly make me wonder if they actually thought about what they were getting, and if they always want to be portrayed as a 16 year old!

• What about a small tattoo on a girl's wrist and/or around her thumb, like a ring?

• What is your lifestyle? Do you see yourself being in my position now, or in a few years? I know of a few things that I feel are truly gorgeous! It just depends on you...

• So what would you suggest???

What Girls Said 4

• do what you want to do , don't do it because of a guy

• Depends on the guy. Some love them and some hate them. But, if its what you want and you know you won't regret it then by all means go for it.

• When I told my dad that I wanted a tattoo, he told me that I was 18 years old and technically an adult so I could do whatever I wanted.He just said that if I did get one, it should be tasteful and it shouldn't prevent me from wearing an evening dress when I'm 40 years old and a major executive for some big company.I thought about that for a long time and the tat I finally got is in a private place and I think its really pretty and my dad would approve if he could see it (which I don't let him).Just my $.02 FWIW.,

• Not a guy, BUT depends on the tattoo and the girl.Just like guys. I've seen some guys with tattoos and it's hot and other guys with tattoos who look trashy. It's a matter of personal preference and you'll find responses to this will vary.