My Ex and I broke up 3 months ago since a couple of days we are talking again ''as friends'' I still wanna be with him, I miss him so much should I tell him that? what can I do

i don't know what he wants I've seen him like 3 days ago he texted me later to say I looked beautiful but after that it was just casual talk

any tips?

would it be okay if I asked him out to diner or something like that or would I look like a total desperate loser

Most Helpful Girl

• well I agree that you should tell him ur feelings but if ur 2 shy here's some stuff you can do

Consider why it is you broke up in the first place.

Be the person he fell in love with.

The first thing that you say to your ex boyfriend is extremely important.

Use the past to your advantage. If he's ever complimented your outfit, wear it again. Or, share a light-hearted memory with him. If you have a chance to meet him, do it at a familiar place you used to hang out together.

Listen carefully to his choice of words. If he ever uses an unusual or uncommon word, casually slip it into the conversation again. This subconsciously tells him that he and you are similar due to exclusive and similar ways of talking.

Casually ask if he'd like to do something non-committal, like have a drink with friends, play miniature golf, play tennis, etc.

Let him know you were thinking about him. Remember that one time you two went to dinner at that great new restaurant and had a fabulous time? Leave him a short email telling him you ate there recently and thought of him. And, by the way, how is he doing? This is a non-threatening way to have a light conversation, and also, a small request for a reply back.

Invite him to talk to you. Express regret things weren't working out between you and ask if you can talk about it now that you have some perspective. Ask if what went wrong was related to what you've been working on. Your ex may have a different perspective

Pay a little attention to your appearance if you have been neglecting yourself in that department(were stuff that he likes and you feel comfortable in.)

Remember no situation is hopeless

What Guys Said 2

• Yes you should tell him everything, tell him your feelings, tell him you love him, tell him you want him back, I hope he will be back.

• Thank you for your comment I wish I could do that but I'm so scared of being rejected

• I am sure he will not reject you, talk him withour fear of rejection Good Luck

• Yeah don't do this. the girl is better here take it slow and see how he is around you. try to get get to know him and see if you still like him, not just what you remember.

• he still likes you. why would he text you that you look beautiful? just have a one on one talk with him not over text or phone in person.

What Girls Said 3

• First of all, calm down. He probably wouldn't want to be with you if he knew how desperate you were...lol. And secondly, you need to take things a little slow and keep talking to him to see what happens. If he keeps on acting the way he's acting, you know - calling you beautiful & etc, he MIGHT want to get back with you. He wouldn't be talking to you like that if he didn't miss you at least a little bit.

• I think it would be goos for you guys to do something casual, but don't fall to hard for him, becasue he might be looking for a fwb. But again, I don't know the guy- you do. Albert Einstien said " The most valuble thing is intuition".

• Just tell him how you feel, straight up.