What do you think of me? do I have a cute face? is my body (at least) decent?

i have a bunch of pictures on my profile. I'm working on losing some weight because I think I'm slightly overweight. but is my body at least ok? and do I have an OK face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Somehow you look good in the 'just me' picture but less so in all the other ones. I can't figure out why :-/

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look very cute. You got a pretty face. First thing I always notice about a person. If you want to change yourself maybe just tone yourself out. Lots of different exercise routines outhere. And I don't think your overweight I would say your average.

• Every thing is beauty in you

• Your body is fine. You don't need to lose weight. I think you should use Proactive for your acne and try getting your teeth whiter. Other than that your fine.

• Thanks...I don't actually need proactive though. The pictures that are close up on my face are mainly from prom and the end of the year, which was really a high point of stress. I am now acne free! And I'm working on my teeth. =]

What Girls Said 3

• awww cute photos :)

And I think you're pretty!

• You look cute and you have a pretty smile. You also look very young as well.

• You are gorgeous