Why are looks everything to guys?

Honestly guys, how many times have you ever said "she's cute, I'd tap that."? Or something along those lines. And how many have said "Naw bro. HELL NO!"?

I have quite a bit of guy friends and I'm constantly hearing them rating girls about being "bangable" or not. And quite honestly, most of them that they would "tap" are the hella skinny blond girls.

What's up with that?

I'm not trying to be stereotypical, but how many guys have actually found a girl that doesn't fake and bake, non blond, and a little extra, or maybe more than a little extra, attractive?

Alright, enough with this question. I'm done with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone says "look aren't everything to them, and I'm the perfect guy, why aren't you with me". But obviously enough guys act like this, and your right. Guys say this stuff in public about how much ass they get and how they want to f*** that girl with the fat ass. and the Asshole guys truly mean it, and truly live by it. They get what they want, use girls, who in turn lose trust in every male.

The guys go along with it, because the go who stands up and says "come on bros, don't treat women like that", doesn't find him self going out with his 'friends'. Obviously everyone is different but as far as the type of guy you are talking about, I find this to be the case.

Real men, might catch himself looking at you and smiling but he wants to fate the person you are, not the person you look like.

But in this artificial world we live in, the better you look the longer we catch ourselves staring. But that doesn't make you (not you specifically) a better women..

P.s the little tanning bed princess you are describing is definitely any type of women I would be interested in.

• * I would not be interested in... sorry big difference

What Guys Said 15

• Mademoiselle,

Apparrently you have not had the pleasure of a mature man, the exotically macbre?

Stop pining away for all those headward young men, listen to some OZZY, and feel the passion and power of your youth. Remember, always, the Lady has the advantage.

• Of course not. Haha. Oh Ozzy, my mom listens to him. Not much of a rock person. Thanks though! Lol.

• Would you please stop generalizing?

Looks aren't everything to guys, and it hurts a bit to be stereotyped like that.

"I'm not trying to be sterotypical, but how many guys have actually found a girl that doesn't fake and bake, non blonde, and a little extra, or maybe more than a little extra, attractive?"

I have no idea what "fake and bake" means, but...

My girlfriend wears a minimum of make up, her hair is more red than blonde, and her stomach's not completely flat.

But she's beautiful to me.

Also, Killfest4000 speaks the truth.

• yea...lets see a hot girl date an obease guy, then we'll talk

• I've seen it. One of my friends did. She loved the personality that he had. It only lasted 2 months though. And he actually brokeup with her.

• Boys will be boys.

• More like boys will be immature.

• Agreed.

• And you don't think of guys as "cute".

• Of course I do. Never denied that I didn't. I'm saying that I don't shout out deragotary comments and I always wondered why most guys do.

• Who has MSN anymore?!

• I do. But I don't share it with girls anymore. Got tired of that nonsense.

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 2

• Sadly most guys and girls do go for looks but I think personality is so much more interesting than looks could ever be.

• because most men are shallow and only care about looks to begin with.

• Agreed. Pigs right? Haha.

• Haha. Trickster! But I'm constantly around guys. So it really is all I hear.

• Hey I didn't say all men I said "most" men :P