What are other exercises for the abs other than sit ups ?

All in the question, anything other than sit ups

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I knew if you went to the gym or not. I do these exercises at the gym and my abs are getting ripped.

1) Go to the cable cross over machine and get the rope attachment. Put the rope on the highest point on the machine (lock into place).

2) Adjust the weight to 35lbs to start off. Place a mat on the floor and kneel about 3 feet away from the bar. Put your hands over your head to grab the rope, stay kneeling and pull the rope into your mid section so that your elbows almost touch your stomach. Squeeze your ab muscles as you do this. Do 3 sets of 10-15.

2) Adjust the weight to maybe 30lbs. Again, you will kneel, grab the rope over your head and pull it down to your right side until your left elbow touches the bottom of your rib cage. Do this 10 -12 times. Repeat to the other side of the body. This will contour your abs as well. Do 2-3 sets.

What Girls Said 1

• various types of crunches, leg lifts. Get a partner, lat on the ground with your partner standing behind you, grab your partner's ankles and lift your legs until you're body is bent at a 90 degree angle. Have your partner push your legs down to your left side, right side, or in front of you. Lift your legs and repeat as desired.

What Guys Said 2

• lay on your back...lift your legs straight out hold them off the floor for 60 seconds...if you can do for longer your good. work at it till you can do it for minutes...it literal kills hurts like fire...but try it

• Leg lifts, crunches.