Topless On The Beach

My girlfriend won't go topless on the beach but won't say why? She looks fine.

How many girls out there have or haven't done it. Would you do it to just get a tan or do you like the thought of guys looking at you. Is that what she fears? Guys - what do you think? Your girlfriends do it or if not why?

Thanks for the advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with anonymous--girls are more insecure about their bodies and they don't want dudes checking them out--which you KNOW how guys are, so they will be--men on the other hand, would proudly strut their stuff, even if they had a beer gut and a two incher...

respect her stance on this ...

What Girls Said 5

• I would never go, some people are just really modest and insecure.

• I've never been topless on a beach. I haven't been to the beach in awhile, but I can't imagine myself ever going topless.

1- She could be modest. Even if she has the greatest body in the world, that still doesn't mean she wants everyone in the world to see it.

2- She might be insecure about her body. Most of us are!

3- People are crazy these days and she might be worried about ending up on the interet or at best, in some weirdo freak's spank bank.

• I would never go topless on a beach. I'm really modest and insecure. I wouldn't want my body on display for others.

• Well I wouldn't because I have respect for my body but maybe if it was at his place in his backyard ;)

• Look at the question regarding the bad breakup and topless photos on the beach. We don't want our stuff on display, sometimes we want to save it for you and you alone. Plus one guy with a camera and we could end up on the web.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't have the guts of doing this, nor would I want my girlfriend to.