I can't get over her!

Simply, I can't get over a beautiful, perfect, amazing etc. girl that rejected me and went out with a dude that looks like a f***in donkey and he's a jerk

thanks so much guy and girls I've been hanging on that for months! I still need a little support but, I'm good and I am happy again! thank you! I wish I could repay you guys. She might as well kiss a dog if she's dating him! And I'll have a six pack.
before school
i don't tell her. I can make her dump him easy. hahaha I want to see it go down in flames and than when she comes back to me and begs cause I will flatter her and she will like me I cried earlier.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you need to hang with your friends and go out and try to find somone new.. her loss

What Girls Said 3

• so is she. she rejected you. jerk + jerk = perfect match. you wouldn't want her anyway if she wants someone like him.

• well that sucks

• just don't cut yourself

What Guys Said 3

• Trust me, she's not as perfect as she seems.

And the more you think she's perfect, the less she thinks of you. She sees you looking up to her and that makes her feel like she's above you. Don't give her that power.

• I completely agree with aandy11, it really is her loss. Her Boyfriend will probably treat her like crap and what not. She will regret rejecting you. I have to say, if she comes back to you it is meant to be, if not it isn't. There are plenty of fish in the ocean, and ones that won't reject you. Hang in there.

• dude people are just people. never think to much of them