Do guys like girls that wear clothes like these?

Updates:
or this link

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• not to be rude or mean but not really... they look kinda plain like my mom would wear something like that.

wear something like this (just a suggestion):

link

link

0|0
    5|0

What Guys Said 4

• Some of the tops are nice, but I personally like feminine and classic looking clothing on a girl (lace is good). The skirt and dress looks nice. Yes, guys want to see your feminine curves and figure, and so they'll want to see something that fits the shape of your body well.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • ah I need mental help STOP I WILL NOT CUT MYSELF DAMN IT

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't mind it, but those kinds of shirts are really boring.

1|1
    0|0
    • The dress yeah. The skirt no.

• Show All
    • Lmfao...slut much xD You know you can stop fishing for compliments anytime soon xD

• You don't even know me, so how can you be calling me a slut? a slut would be someone who sleeps around with multiple men. last time I checked, I'm 100% virgin. no first kiss, no bf, nothing at all.

What Girls Said 3

• From my experience, guys like form-fitting clothes on girls that show off your curves well..all that boxy/maternity-like stuff probably won't get a guy going. Don't be afraid to accentuate your curves!

5|0
    0|0
  • if it flatters your figure, shows off your feminine shape, is clean, stylish and makes you feel confident then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it fits your body, then guys will like it

1|0
    0|0