Cute outfit or not?

Is this cute: black tank top, jean shorts, black knee high socks, and black converse? My friend and I got in an argument over whether or not it was a cute outfit.

Most Helpful Girl

• not loving the socks

What Guys Said 3

• Sure it's cute. And you can get away with using it until you're about 19 or 20. After that it may start sending some of the wrong signals if you know what I mean. You're young, it's summer, and if you have the body to pull it off then by all means do what you like. Besides, you don't have to listen to your friend. Just wear what you feel like if it makes you happy.

Have fun.

• Just not the black knee high socks.

• I'd need a picture of it.

What Girls Said 7

• Sounds okay!...not the biggest fan of knee high socks though...but what ever you're comfortable in it :D

• I think it's sounds cute :)

• I agree with secret girl, sounds trashy. Converse tie it all up to make it tacky, sounds like wearing Uggs and a skirt, sorry

• cute

• not cute. trashy in fact.

• If you want to wear it, whatever.

Fuck what other people think.

Rock it.

Good luck.

• you lost me at the knee high sock and converse. I think converses are are a really ugly style of tennis shoes (no offense) and the knee high socks sound goofy. no I don't think it was a cute outfit but it could have been if you minused the socks and had some diff shoes