I picked a last minute dress!

so I'm going to a wedding this weekend and I picked a last minute dress and I was wondering if this is OK?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You will have all the guys staring at you and all the women making nasty comments about you in that dress (assuming you have a rocking body to pull it off, otherwise all comments will be making fun).

What Guys Said 2

• That seems like more of a clubbing dress, or party dress, in my opinion. You don't want to take attention away from the bride.

Women have it a lot harder than men, we just get a suit or a tux and we are fine, haha.

• its a great dress, but probably too much for the wedding. I agree with everyone else.

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, presuming it suits you and your body shape its nice! maybe a bit too "sexy" but no it's still nice! :)

• That's probably a bit to sexy and risque for a wedding. Try another dress that's longer, a little looser, and not as low cut.

• it depends on your body- but its ok..i don;t like boxy dresses but if you are in good shape with curves, I guess it could work :)

• Kind've weird for a wedding. Looks more like a party dress.

• Too sexy for a wedding. Too short and too tight.

Express has much more classy, conservative dresses than that. Just hunt around some more.

Good luck.

• its too short and I wouldn't recommend wearing red or black. expect to get a lot of eye rolls from girls and people thinking you're possibly cheap or attention seeking. remember, it is the bride's day, you don't want to attract too much attention onto yourself. I'm not saying look bummy, of course you want to look presentable and pretty but save the club dresses for another time. it is tacky and shows bad taste to wear something like that to a wedding

• It doesn't seem right for a wedding. It will be very fitted and not appropriate for somebody's wedding. I would wear something more flowy.

• I think it is a little too risque' for a wedding. Too tight.

• It seems a bit plain, but still cute