Guys, if you go out of your way to call a girl "cute"...

does it STILL mean "uhhh she's alright."

seems like most people think that's not the best compliment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot and Sexy go for the terms of a girl that you don't know. Before I knew my girlfriend I use to call her hot and sexy. But now that we are a couple I call her cute, gorgeous, beautiful etc. She's a good girl. But not to many guys go up to a girl and call her sexy. Some actually have taken offense in my past.

What Guys Said 3

• I think cute has actually a better connotation than most other compliments. Like, cute implies that she's a good girl to date if you wanted a serious relationship, whereas something like sexy or hot is something that would imply you just want to do her. I mean, when I'm talking to my gf, I call her cute and beautiful, not hot and sexy. Does that make sense?

• Cute is the highest compliment you could get from me. It's a combination of good looks and a good personality. There are many girls that are pretty but only a few that are cute, and I'll only date the latter. That's how I use the word though.

• cute is usually means you look but not in a sexual way. it can also be personality

What Girls Said 0