Females, if you had to choose between an ugly wealthy man and an attractive broke man which would you choose?

The answers seem to be split. So I'm asking you. Females, If you had to chose between an ugly wealthy man and an attractive broke man which would you choose? (these are your only choices)

Most Helpful Girl

• It would all depend on who I connected with and truly loved. But just choosing now from those choices I would have to say the attractive broke guy. We could live together and work to support ourselves. not taking life too seriously and just enjoying the ride =)

What Girls Said 5

• Sorry, I couldn't choose either. Neither looks nor money are as important as character, an ommited factor.

• the one with the better personality. sorry, but seriously, personality is really important.

• ugly and wealthy probably. Unless the attractive guy and I connected on an emotional level.

• whoever had the better personality :)

• attractive broke guy. unless the ugly had millions and I was gettin some of it

What Guys Said 3

• Oh knowing most women they'd marry the ugly wealthy guy and cheat on him with the attractive broke guy.

• dude haven't you ever seen the movie spread? these girls can say whatever but the truth is today we live in a materialistic society in which we cannot escape the chains of and yes, while they may love you, if you cannot provide you are absolutely useless. your only hope is becoming either financially stable (at least) or becoming a lion in your next life and having a harem of lionesses at your disposal bringing YOU dinner.

• Unless, of course, she earns her own money. Degrees do wonders for both genders ;)

• Thats true, then she could be your human equivalent of a lioness...DO IT MAN!! be the king of the urban jungle!!! oh wait...you'd need more than one to earn that title :/

• They will chose ugly wealthy man but after the getting his money

they will kill him and find attractive broke man.