Fair-skinned girls with dark hair and those with light hair?

Would it be a fair statement to say that girls with dark hair have to do more to make their skin look hair-free? I feel that girls who have light hair often don't even remove hair from arms because they are often not visible. Same seems to be the case with underarms; light haired girls seem to go far longer without cleaning them.

Thanks all for your replies.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl.

I have dark/medium brown hair and blue eyes naturally and all my body hair is like white blonde.

The anonymous girl said something about eyebrows being darker than the hair color. Not me! Mine are noticably lighter, perhaps from exposure to the sun and or to the fact I dye my hair darker usually, but even when my natural roots show, my eyebrows are lighter.

What Girls Said 4

• It's true I'm a natural blond and everyone thinks I shave my arms because the hairs are so light. Whereas my brunette sister has hairy looking arms. (oh but I do shave my pits.)

• Yeah. I'm african american (dark brown skinned) but my arm hair is brown and fine so I don't even think about it or bother to remove it that much because you can't see it anyway. my sister's arm hair is black so she removes it. everyone removes armpit and leg hair no matter what color it is

• all girls shave armpits and legs.

hair on the arm, I don't think it's a big deal at all

girls with lighter hair have it easier in that it's less visible, but they still shave/wax, same as anyone else

• Well I have ligh hair and I don't think the armpit part is true hah but definitely right about the arm hair. Everyone thinks I shave my arms cause my hair is so light. You can tell what color a girls "personal" hair color is by the color of her eye brows, which is usually darker than the hair on her head.

• Ok - thanks. I believe you. :)

What Guys Said 0