Guys, do you like it when girls curl their hair?

to where it looks like this link ?

I'm always afraid that it'll look like I'm trying too hard since my hair is naturally only slightly wavy, like beachy waves.

also, do you like it when girls straighten their hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• that's not trying too hard. everyone does it, relax

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly sounds like what you have naturally is great. I'd stick with that.

• As long as you have hair, it's not too important. I don't even know what goes in to curling or straightening hair, and I can't imagine many guys do, so I wouldn't worry about being thought of as trying too hard.

What Girls Said 3

• When I curl my hair, it seems like the girls are the only ones who notice LoL. And no you don't look like you're trying too hard. I mean, at least you care about your appearance o.O.

• sorry I'm a girl answering this- but I think that hairstyle is gorgeous. I'm no guy, but I think that confidence is sexy- and if you rock any hairstyle, then you will look beautiful.

• that's a pretty hairstyle

wear your hair how you like, guys are not sitting around judging girls based on whether they use curling irons or not. its okay to try to look your best and do what you need to do to feel pretty